In accordance with data protection legislation and Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the owner of the site and data controller is: FLOORBALL SHOP SPAIN SL, VAT NUMBER B87593513
Contact details of the company:
- Calle Daoiz y Velarde, 12, 28280, El Escorial, Madrid, España.
- Tel. 622477548
USE AND PURPOSE OF THE DATA OBTAINED
The data we request in the different forms on our website are appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose of managing and processing the request you have made and sending you information about our services, and under no circumstances are you obliged to provide them. The mandatory completion data are specified on the form itself, and your refusal to provide them will mean that we will not be able to process your request. You also assure us that all the data provided are truthful, accurate and relevant to the purpose for which they are requested.
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and once the aforementioned relationship ends, the legally established time before their destruction shall be blocked.
Sending them implies your express authorisation to include them in our corresponding files, provided the person responsible considers it appropriate for the management of the request you make.
We inform you that your data will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent, with the exception of those disclosures necessary to fulfil a contractual obligation.
By ticking the box on the form, you consent to the sending of information about our services that may be of interest to you.
In order for us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us whenever there are any changes to your personal data. Otherwise, we are not responsible for their accuracy. We consider that, if you do not expressly cancel your personal data from our files, you are still interested in continuing to be included in them until the Data Controller considers it appropriate and for as long as it is appropriate for the purpose for which they were obtained.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The owner of the personal data has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Data Controller is processing the personal data concerning them.
- Access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the Data Controller will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.
- In certain circumstances, under the right of portability, data subjects shall have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another controller.
The holder may exercise his or her rights:
- By letter addressed to the company at Calle Daoiz y Velarde, 12, 28280, El Escorial, Madrid, Spain, reference "Data Protection".
- By e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org "Data Protection" in the subject line.
If you feel that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.